Sequoia Coast [m] It's like a whole new side of me
Brecheliant
Sciathán
722 Posts
Ooc — Me
"N-n-n-no?" Dwin tried to wrap her head around, what she was told. Her parents had never put her within a certain frame of what she should be, when she grew up. They were quite liberal in that aspect, still it had not occurred to her that she could be anything but, what she had been born to be. "But - does it make a difference - if you are feeling a boy or girl inside? I mean... I think... I would be Dwin regardless of whether I was born boy or girl? A-a-and my brother Jay would still be a stinky ork, even if he told he was my sister," she said. "The essence does not change, does it? With your gender?" or maybe it did?

"Yeah, right," Dwin shook her head, when the next part of her education in the nuances of child-bearing came. She did not understand half of the complex terms used, all she was thinking about parsley beds and kids being found there. That did make sense and that did sound more possible. "Logical error - there is not enough space for all four. I have three siblings at home and there... and we are bigger than our parents combined," she laughed. "Do you have proof?" she tilted her head to the side and smiled innocently. "That every wolf in the world came to be as you tell me now? Because I do not remember that stuff happening, I do remember being found," she referred to one of her earliest memories, when Maia had caught up with the little renegade and was carrying her back home. "In a parsley bed."

"Do you usually ignore your body telling you, what it wants?" Dwin asked next. "Or does it have a mind of its own and you constantly argue?"
Messages In This Thread
[m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 01, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 10, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 02:59 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 14, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 14, 2023, 09:07 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 18, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 18, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 19, 2023, 11:30 AM