Hideaway Strath Lost Memory
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
@Arashi @Adlartok @Skelle @Fenrir @Sovereign @Maiken @Arlette @Khasni, Set for early sunrise, 1/13/2023 and this song, I imagine playing in the background: link

Fury for the first time stood at the base of the Gathering Rock she had more than once been atop of.
Her fiery amber gaze looked up at the top, where she visualized her daughter standing taller and fiercer than even she. 
With a low call, the Fullvalda summoned everyone to the scene.
She would wait with the remainder of the Hemlock she had spoken of to her husband, from deep within the cavern system where Vein and Arlette once made their gardens.

"Thank you all for coming." She would say, voice clear and ringing for all to hear, "It is with a heavy heart this dawn that I call you all together." She would wait for a long pause before she continued on.
"My past within these Wilds is full of strife. And it is due to my recklessness that you are in danger. I believe my life is what must be paid for peace to you, my clansmen." She fought the tears that threatened the edges of her voice. 
"I will be gone, by the time the sun rises over the mountains today. In my stead, I leave my daughter as Fullvalda of Hildibrandr, and my husband Arashi at her side where he is now, as Jotunn." She declared. 
Her amber gaze freely wet and crying now, she made eye contact with each present member of the pack.
"Spread word of my death, but do not tell the truth of your involvement with me to anyone outside of Hildibrandr. Say instead that I was killed and eaten by a bear." She instructed. 

"It has been my honor to lead you all. My last request from everyone is that you witness my death and bury me where no others will find my body." 
Fury glanced down at the Hemlock plant, where she had very clearly bitten off a decent amount. 

It was only a matter of time now. 

Fury slowly eased herself to lie down in the plush snows as the effects of the poisonous plant began to take hold over her.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Lost Memory - by RIP Fury - January 13, 2023, 09:22 PM
RE: Lost Memory - by Adlartok - January 13, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: Lost Memory - by Maleah - January 13, 2023, 09:29 PM
RE: Lost Memory - by Arashi - January 13, 2023, 09:29 PM
RE: Lost Memory - by Sovereign - January 14, 2023, 09:55 PM
RE: Lost Memory - by RIP Fury - January 16, 2023, 05:59 PM