Greatwater Lake My future seems like one big past.
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
668 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Her quip made him glance at her, brows raising. He was surprised by the observation; but then, he wasn't the most cheerful man and there was no place for games in the barracks. He had learned from the best, so to speak.

Next the bird came. It dropped something that pleased Sialuk and while she commented on it, Glaukos' attention was focused on the sky and the bird as it winged through it. There was tension in his jawline as he watched the bird, until he lost sight of it entirely. Then he watched the path ahead.

He does not care much for gifts, Glaukos went on to explain, and realized he was putting down Sialuk's attempt before it was made; but it was the truth. Awkwardly, he went ahead to try and fix his mistake by commenting: Your presence would be gift enough, I think.

Onward they would go. Soon enough the mountains would loom, and then it would only be a case of finding the right path.
Messages In This Thread
My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:45 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 02, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 03, 2023, 10:52 AM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 03:41 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 05, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 06, 2023, 10:53 AM