Overture Downs I can hold my own hand
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette dipped her head in thanks. It seemed this male understood and that was a comforting feeling. "Not too long, about two seasons," she admitted. Though perhaps still too long if she was very critical of herself, mostly because she felt that she failed as a mother. However, that she wasn't sharing with the male. Her eyes were caught by the crooked tail wagging. It made her smile, in a good way.

The male said some very interesting things, after she managed to translate the words a little in her head. A messenger. That sounded interesting. But also that he was on the look out for his bother. Arlette looked at him with recognition. She also wouldn't mind to find her bother or any family, her children."I am afraid I have not met anyone with your accent before. I will keep my ears on alert,"she promised kindly. "Did you have to relay some interesting messages lately?," she asked curiously. "Anywhere in particular where you need to travel now? If you don't mind the company perhaps we can travel together if you go in the same direction?"
Messages In This Thread
I can hold my own hand - by Arlette - March 19, 2023, 03:08 AM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Shea - March 23, 2023, 01:35 AM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Arlette - March 25, 2023, 06:25 AM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Shea - April 20, 2023, 07:21 PM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Arlette - May 03, 2023, 03:50 PM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Shea - May 19, 2023, 01:44 AM
RE: I can hold my own hand - by Arlette - May 22, 2023, 04:54 AM