Redtail Rise the hunger games
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
922 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Masque didn’t only allow it, they welcomed it. They tipped their muzzle to give Saturday’s Sunrise easier access, their breath tickling that impossibly soft fur fringing her face. Why did puppies smell so wonderful? It wasn’t just the sweet scent of milk but something else, something indefinable. The Caru pressed their nose to her temple and drew in great, billowing breaths of it.

After indulging in a few more moments of cuddling, Masquerade knew the puppy should be guided back to her mother before she became overstimulated or, worse, overtired. They nudged her toward New Snow and the other pup still bundled at her breast. In their experience, milk and naps always soothed a cranky or fussy pup. Saturday’s Sunrise was neither one of those things yet, though Masque wanted to preempt such a thing so everyone could avoid that unpleasantness altogether.

I will see you again soon, they promised quietly, and you will see me.

Masque pressed their smile into the pup’s crown, snuffling against her forehead before withdrawing. Leaving her to bond with her mother and sister, the Caru rumbled a farewell to New Snow, as well as a promise to bring meat during their next visit.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the hunger games - by Saturdays Sunrise - April 29, 2023, 10:21 PM
RE: the hunger games - by Raider - May 04, 2023, 03:57 PM
RE: the hunger games - by Saturdays Sunrise - May 04, 2023, 11:44 PM
RE: the hunger games - by Raider - May 08, 2023, 01:52 PM
RE: the hunger games - by New Snow - May 08, 2023, 09:03 PM
RE: the hunger games - by Saturdays Sunrise - May 10, 2023, 12:01 PM
RE: the hunger games - by Raider - May 10, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: the hunger games - by New Snow - May 18, 2023, 09:09 PM
RE: the hunger games - by Saturdays Sunrise - May 22, 2023, 10:27 PM
RE: the hunger games - by Raider - May 23, 2023, 12:07 PM
RE: the hunger games - by Saturdays Sunrise - May 28, 2023, 11:09 PM