Nova Peak Via Infinita
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
922 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
For a long beat, he made no reply. Masquerade drew in a slow, steadying breath as Mul processed. When he finally spoke, his impediment seemed more prominent than they’d ever noticed before. Their brow furrowed in consternation over that and his reply, though they reached out to touch their nose to his cheek to beg his pardon.

Masque let out a breath and confessed to their brother, I’ve struggled with communication in the rise for a while. I feel like I can’t connect with the others, particularly those who don’t speak. It’s true, mother and Lilia can at least be understood. And I don’t think they can help it. I think you could, if you wanted. But, they added, stepping back to catch his gaze, it’s up to you.

They stood by their words. It was selfish, perhaps, and certainly judgmental. But Masquerade envisioned a pack where the leaders could communicate clearly with their followers. The thought of being able to connect with everybody—not just one or two pack mates—on that level filled the Ulfr with intense yearning.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Via Infinita - by Raider - September 30, 2023, 10:25 AM
RE: Via Infinita - by Mulherin - October 02, 2023, 04:13 PM
RE: Via Infinita - by Raider - October 02, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: Via Infinita - by Mulherin - October 03, 2023, 01:20 AM
RE: Via Infinita - by Raider - October 03, 2023, 07:50 AM
RE: Via Infinita - by Mulherin - October 03, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: Via Infinita - by Raider - October 03, 2023, 04:49 PM