Redhawk Caldera right where you left me
Brecheliant
Sciathán
722 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Geez, you are so full of yourself!" Dwin took a step back and looked down at the sobbing mess right at her feet. She did not feel any pity, rather suspicion that this lass was simply manipulating with her by pretending to be this super-vulnerable, miserable thing that everyone in the world hated. Maybe she simply felt comfortable to be in this sorry state - this meant that she did not have to do a thing to change for the better. 

"Hate would imply that I give a crap about you," she said, looking down. "I do not. And I am pretty sure the world does not care about you more than it does about me or anyone else," she went on. "So, stop feeling sorry for yourself - that's not going to change a thing," she said and leaned down to nudge the she-wolf on the shoulder. "Come on - I will take you to the parents. They'll know best, how to deal with you. Better have an embarrassement to the Blackthorn name here than have you running around and crying on the other people's doorsteps," she added and would probably receive some stern words and scolding from her parents later. 

"Get up and - for the love of God - please, stop crying," she added. "People here have real problems - our Bronco just died, left a devastated wife and three kids as orphans. So - show some respect - and tuck your self-confidence issues elsewhere for the time being," she instructed. 
Messages In This Thread
right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 12, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 13, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 14, 2023, 07:38 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 08:12 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 15, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 15, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 15, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 16, 2023, 05:51 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Ceridwen - October 16, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: right where you left me - by Sylvie - October 17, 2023, 08:26 PM