Redhawk Caldera you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah
Brecheliant
Sciathán
722 Posts
Ooc — Me
Peregrine's charm did not impress Dwin the least. His attempt to be attractive and sexy was met with an eye-roll and annoyed sigh, as if Dwin was dealing with these kind of superficial and over-confident in their own uniqueness guys every single day. Not really. But then - with exceptions of Eljay, Bronco and Val - she did not think very highly of men general. The longer Brecheliant was run by strong and independent women, the more convinced she had grown that men in the sense of stronger sex, protectors and bringing home mammoths were simply unnecessary. The best way to prove oneself was not with pretty words or dashing looks (though around age of two and later that would have some effect on her), it was with their honest work. What use was it to boast with the glory and achievements of ancestors, while the offspring himself had done nothing of importance.  Somehow she got a feeling that him naming Redhawk family meant that he was entitled to favours of some kind. This she did not like at all. 

And - while Teya and Maia weren't there - her judgement was all that mattered. "So? Should I treat you as royalty then? The long lost heir that has returned to claim the land of his ancestors?" she asked sarcastically, ignoring his demand to know her name and thus letting him know that she was the one to ask questions here.  Not him. In this particular situation she was the one with a home, while he was nothing more than a vagabond, who thought he was more important in the world than he actually was. And rude too. "Redhawks have not lived here for ages. And you certainly have not been born here or lived here. You are the same age as my sister Sylvie and by then already this place was claimed by Eljay Blackthorn and Redhawks - young and old - had already gone," she pointed out to inconsistencies in is story. "Besides - who else can tell that you are, who you claim to be. I can tell you that I am Finley Blackthorn and this is no more a lie than you claiming Redhawk heritage."

Dwin's views do not reflect my own. She is simply not impressed and very grumpy at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Peregrine - November 10, 2023, 01:11 PM
RE: you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Ceridwen - November 11, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: you're starting to look really weird, oh yeah - by Maia - November 13, 2023, 02:26 AM