Moonsong Glacier or at the altar, standing thin as the air
Moonglow
Eta
writing letters addressed to the fire
588 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
Valiant had taken longer than Ariadne had expected, and she had grown concerned for him. She was relieved when she spotted him climbing up the cliff with another wolf and waited for them with bated curiosity. When they reached the top, he quickly apologized, and she shook her head. It is alright—I am happy you are back. I really appreciate you taking that package for me. She glanced at the parcel on the ground and sniffed it, wondering what Kukutux had prepared for her. Did she say what was in here? she asked.

Raindrop was introduced in the same breath, and Ariadne smiled at her. I greet you, Raindrop she said; it was a fitting name for the woman with rain-colored eyes. Welcome to village Moonsong.

Are you hungry? Thirsty? she asked, knowing how challenging the climb was. Come, I will feed you, and with that she picked up the package, turned on her heel, and began to lead them towards the nearest cache.
Messages In This Thread
or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 22, 2023, 03:58 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - December 22, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - December 23, 2023, 09:26 AM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 23, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - December 23, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - December 24, 2023, 03:32 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 24, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - January 03, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - January 03, 2024, 07:46 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - January 04, 2024, 06:07 PM