Moonsong Glacier or at the altar, standing thin as the air
Moonglow
Delta
writing letters addressed to the fire
638 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
Some plant mixtures, mainly. I'll know which is which once you open it. Valiant said.

Ahh, Ariadne said, voice muffled by the pouch. Well, I thank you for bringing it back—it is greatly appreciated. There was a smorgasbord of smells, some familiar and others not, but soon enough, she'd figure out what Kukutux had prepared; the mention of her mother brought a stiff smile to her face; her wound from their last encounter festered. Thank you for filling her in, she said, trying her best to conceal her feelings.

She brought them to a well-stocked cache, stepped aside, and placed the parcel on the ground as she watched them marvel at the contents. The mention of the land being blessed brought a smile to her face. I have done much work to bless this place, she said, her tail wagging. But glaciers are lucky in my culture—they are the resting place of one of our goddesses, Sedna. She could go on about the subject, but she was sure they were hungry. But, enough about that—go ahead, she encouraged. Pick whatever you would like!
Messages In This Thread
or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 22, 2023, 03:58 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - December 22, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - December 23, 2023, 09:26 AM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 23, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - December 23, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - December 24, 2023, 03:32 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 24, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - January 03, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - January 03, 2024, 07:46 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - January 04, 2024, 06:07 PM