Chimera Fields Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting
Brecheliant
Sciathán
722 Posts
Ooc — Me
Rational and pragmatic Dwin was just about to find out, how the primal brain functioned. 

The man looked up, replied and a delicious ripple ran down her spine and her knees suddenly felt weak. BINGO!!! Her biology screamed in her mind, muffling out all the usual buzz of her thoughts there and sweeping away all and everything in its way. Her rationality was slammed in the corner and lied for a while there, flailing its eight legs in the air (Dwin imagined this part of her brain as a spider), gasping for air. In the meanwhile biology made her sit down, tilt her head to the side and offer, what should have been a charming smile, but what in reality was some sort of half-finished grimace. Cause the rationality as the ruling party was not going to give up that easily. 

"Andr, very nice to meet you," she replied, dipping her head, glad to remedy at least some of the embarrassement she felt. "Dwin," she offered her name. "What kind of assistance you need?" she asked, quite innocently, while in her mind biology was jumping up and down and yelling such kind of nonesense as - Girlfriend? Wife? Faithful servant? me? Me? ME?!!!
Messages In This Thread
Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - January 21, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - January 27, 2024, 03:42 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - January 28, 2024, 04:44 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - January 29, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - February 02, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - February 07, 2024, 03:22 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - February 13, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - February 29, 2024, 03:45 PM