Firestone Hot Springs take the road less traveled by, tell yourself you can always stop
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Away
"Did you get all scared from the intoxicated prophets screaming scary nonesenses?" Dwin asked genuinely curious. Mom had been good at telling the story and her siblings - she could not recall, which of the two brothers - had been even better with sound effects. "I could literally hear the screaming and screching voices in my dreams for days, until it turned out that it was Aiden, if I remember correctly, doing all this. When I found out, I almost ripped his head off," she told.

"The only thing that refrained me from doing was the chance of him returning as a vengeful ghost and haunting me for all eternity," she finished. "I am not breathing that stuff in," she told, pulling away from the fumes. "I have a feeling that I will be unable to smell anything but rotten eggs for days to come. That stench is over-powering!" Dwin scrunched her nose and sneezed twice. "Do you want to take a swim? That hag I told you about liked to cook herself in the water. She looked very comfy and relaxed there," she suggested, leaving out the fact that she had been very skeptical about Towhee's antics to begin with. 
They spent the rest of their time in friendly banter. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: take the road less traveled by, tell yourself you can always stop - by Ceridwen - March 02, 2024, 04:18 PM