Shadewood all the saints of notre dame
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
922 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
A small huff escaped her as she turned her eyes upon her mate. Her lips curved upward and her tail swung. Masque stayed still as he pressed his crown against her face, nipping fondly at his whiskers when he eventually retreated. His query was met with a slightly distracted expression.

I think that when I pictured our children earlier, I saw them here and not at the rise, she admitted softly. Riley, she said in the very next breath, head tilting to hold his gaze, I was ready to tell you I think we should go back, even though I’m not sure what kind of welcome we’d receive. But then I thought…

Her brow furrowed. Masquerade paused to collect her thoughts and sort out how to articulate them. She sighed out another breath.

It’s not really about the literal backdrop: the rise vs these woods, for instance. But I don’t want to raise our children in a place that feels so unstable. No matter how much I miss them—and I do, I miss them so damn much, Riley—I can’t sacrifice the future for the past.

She shook her gray head. Did any of that make any sort of sense? Her face fell and her head dropped, though only momentarily. She dragged her golden gaze back to Riley’s, begging him to help her decide for them, once and for all.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
all the saints of notre dame - by Raider - February 21, 2024, 09:54 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - February 22, 2024, 10:27 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Raider - February 22, 2024, 10:52 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - February 23, 2024, 10:34 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Raider - February 23, 2024, 11:10 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Raider - February 26, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 08:19 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Raider - March 13, 2024, 08:45 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: all the saints of notre dame - by Raider - March 13, 2024, 10:32 AM