Moonglow
Eta
writing letters addressed to the fire
586 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Child birth!

My miġayauraqs, Asivaq crooned to her children, admiring them before kissing each of them on the head. I have never seen anything so perfect in my entire life, she admitted; the process of childbirth had been well worth it. She looked up to @Kigipigak then with nothing but love in her eyes. I cannot believe our love made these wonderful miġayauraqs.

Her labor had been relatively easy, but it'd drawn out for almost an entire day. Although her children hadn't come in rapid succession, they'd come quickly enough in only a few pushes when it was their time. She longed for @Kukutux in the time between pushing, wishing that her anaa could be there to witness and guide her through this. But, ultimately, given the circumstances, she had done it alone and had brought four beautiful children into the world.

She laid on her side, giving her children enough room to feed if hungry. She was exhausted; her eyes were heavy with fatigue, but she couldn't keep her eyes off of them. Soon, she would sleep, but not yet. Not while her children were so new.

Happy birthday, @Atausiq, @Malguk, @Pinasut and @Sisamat!
Messages In This Thread
[m] aniñiq - by Ariadne - March 04, 2024, 11:37 AM
RE: [m] aniñiq - by Kigipigak - March 05, 2024, 10:52 AM
RE: [m] aniñiq - by Malguk - March 05, 2024, 07:46 PM
RE: [m] aniñiq - by Atausiq - March 05, 2024, 09:36 PM
RE: [m] aniñiq - by Ariadne - March 06, 2024, 12:30 PM
RE: [m] aniñiq - by Kigipigak - March 11, 2024, 01:37 PM
RE: [m] aniñiq - by Malguk - March 16, 2024, 04:35 PM
RE: [m] aniñiq - by Ariadne - March 17, 2024, 01:15 PM