Noctisardor Bypass gobsmacked, don’t hesitate to maybe overcompensate
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
672 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Heda reassured her but Druid wondered if her sister might be—not lying, of course, but fibbing, for her sake. She studied the side of her pale face, though the cold touch of Etienne’s nose distracted her. She hissed under her breath, then settled.

I’m okay here. Just give me a few minutes, she said as evenly as she could.

When she’d collected herself a bit more, Druid slowly pushed upright. Leaning against Heda, she murmured that she was ready to begin moving. She shuffled her feet, which felt leaden. Mercifully, her stomach did not pitch any further fits and she did not have to face the possibility of vomiting so forcefully she ejected more of her teeth.

The thought made her shudder, just before she murmured tiredly, I don’t think I have the strength for anything other than surviving until I see this through, Heda. Rivenwood is in your hands. Good hands.

Druid didn’t say anything else as they made the long, slow trek to Dawnleaf. As soon as they arrived at their den, she sank to the ground and knew she would not be getting up again anytime soon. This time, she might very well remain in the den until it was time to give birth.

Last from me, I think! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: gobsmacked, don’t hesitate to maybe overcompensate - by Druid - March 06, 2024, 08:46 PM