Bearclaw Valley Problems do have solutions, you know
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
677 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Glaukos did not know how to answer the question. It seemed so simple, but the deeper lessons which had shaped him as a boy could not be put to words so easily. How could he explain something that had become intrinsic to the core of his being? That without Merrick, Avicus, or Aventus in his life Glaukos would have certainly withered away? He watches the grandson while the boy's attention is elsewhere; he does not see that same feral quality here, despite how otherwise familiar he appears.

He clears his throat. I learned more from Avicus and Aventus. My role was to serve them, but in the beginning I did not know how. They saw my weaknesses and used them against me until I changed, and when I had shed them, I could be what they needed. A friend was never an option — but a guardian, a henchman, that was the start of it.

You said you are one of Aventus'? What did he teach you?
Messages In This Thread
Problems do have solutions, you know - by Glaukos - April 11, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: Problems do have solutions, you know - by Ancelin - April 14, 2024, 01:37 PM
RE: Problems do have solutions, you know - by Glaukos - April 15, 2024, 03:40 PM
RE: Problems do have solutions, you know - by Ancelin - April 20, 2024, 08:50 PM
RE: Problems do have solutions, you know - by Glaukos - April 25, 2024, 02:23 PM