Ankyra Sound Joining
6 Posts
Ooc — Jake
Joining 
couldn't wait to join any longer. Just going to assume Vlad sent Singarti here

After Singarti had met the strange wolf that had called himself Vlad he decided he would join the strangers pack for, he could not survive winter alone. He learned the pack had lived on a beach which was something to new to Singarti. The explorer side was eager to see a new kind of region such as itself, though he was still nervous. He not did not know what kind terrain it would be. He padded down the cliffs amazed to see the ocean for first time. It was huge, Like the biggest lake he had ever seen but many times bigger.

As he reach the place known as a beach he decided he would go no further. He did not want to come off as a threat to wolves here. He looked around for any sign of another wolf before letting a short of howl to show he was there. He decided he would say something if somebody was close bye."Hello? Anyone here? Vlad sent me join the pack." he said checking his surroundings again. He wondered if the wolves here be as strange as Vlad was.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
interrupted by a howl, caiaphas swung her brilliant gaze strand-ward, her mule length ears kicked back in an expression of discomfiture. the sound was close -- unerringly so -- and within a beat the rakish coywolf had pivoted and set at a steady clip towards the intruder.

she felt her hackles raise somewhat instinctively as she spotted a dark figure bordering on the sand. he was on their beach -- for a moment she felt a hellish defensiveness scour her stomach. and then she remembered. saltwinter. not a pack, not the nereides. her expression remained dark as she regarded the red-locked wolf, her hackles still stiff along her bony spine. had the wolf not mentioned vlad she likely would have turned upon him -- and even so, she remained remarkably stony.

"vlad did?" the coywolf asked suspiciously, a cretinous gaze marking her features. "where'd you meet him?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
6 Posts
Ooc — Jake
"I met him off in mountains. I just gotten to the wilds when he told me of this pack. He told to come here. I traveled for awhile to get here." he said making sure not to sound nervous. The wolf seemed to suspicious of him. Maybe she thought he was lying. He noticed this wolf didn't look like other wolves he had seen. She seemed to have larger the normal sized ears but refrained from mentioning. He did not to offend this wolf for she looked very fierce.

"My names Singarti by the way." he said wanting not to be nameless to this wolf. She seemed to be alpha of the pack and he did not want to be disrespectful to her. He was fearful But made sure to show no signs of it. These wolves would not be looking for wolves that were scared off easily. He made sure to keep his posture respectful. He did not want to give off the wrong vibes no matter what.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
singarti -- caiaphas inwardly repeated the name, pleased with the constructed nature of their syllables. it was a name she felt inclined to chant repetitively - it was catchy, exotic -- caiaphas wondered what realm he hailed from in which such musical monikers were freely given. "i'm caiaphas." the wretch rejoined, noting dully the lack of charm to her blundering name.

she shifted, watching him carefully in the manner one might eye a sharktank. "if vlad sent you, why did you not follow him here?"

instead - no reply came from the wolf, who had turned. caiaphas watched ruefully until he was but a spectre on the strand, scarcely visible save for the long shadow that bent during his departure.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.