Stone Circle I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Thank you for starting!

Valette was becoming more active again. The female hunter was eager to get back to doing her little tasks for the pack. The female studied the herds again and noticed some changes. There were new faces for the month she had been away. She wanted to make sure she was up to date with the new routine so she would know when the deer would be the least alert. The same was for the bison herd that mingled more with the deer. She was not sure if they were cooperating yet but it seemed they made use of one another.

Today, Valette moved through the woods when she heard a rather unfamiliar sound. It did sound like it came from a wolf. Valette turned towards it to check it out. What she found was a pup against the ground with a glare on his face. Her eyes traveled to the tree where she saw a possible home for a squirrel. Valette realized this was Burr and she really wanted to make amend with him. Valette sounded a chuff as she came closer. "Hi there," she greeted. "Trouble hunting?," she asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I shall now expose my chest, don't act like you're not impressed - by RIP Valette - October 13, 2017, 06:34 AM