Swiftcurrent Creek (M) lose ourselves in this and ignore-- that you don't even know my name;;
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel hit his mark and felt no pull away, so he kept at it with the nameless wolf. Hearing it wasn't his first time, he picked the pace up more for both their pleasure, keeping to a rhythm as he humped away. He gave out a few grunts as he did.

In his mind, the number of times he had done this came to memory, and the many pleasures he had shared. In his mind, this was just another one. Another pleasure, another night. Only difference, he didn't even know this guy's name.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Clearly this wolf was experienced, and for that Ali found himself grateful. His practiced movements made their transition into the intimate dance that much easier. It was a rare occasion that the boy felt so here-- in the moment rather than lost in his head, with the gentle weight of the other wolf on him grounding his mind.
Rapidly he was approaching his own conclusion, driven to near-senselessness and simply enjoying the lack of thought. It was easier this way; the lack of clutter in his mind brought peace, relaxed him. What he didn't expect was his newly-made wall to crumble down with the development, and as he was pushed over the final ledge a memory surfaced, unbidden:
'I love you.' Staring into those beautiful amber eyes as he heard those words...

What a buzzkill!
Shock allowed the boy to keep his composure, ironic as it sounded; he could barely comprehend why he would remember such a thing at such an inopportune moment, so it didn't register for a few beats. Not until the other had finished as well-- and then he turned and pushed into him, seeking his touch following their joining. He hoped the stranger wouldn't question it, that he would accept it as a natural reaction to the intimacy that they had shared.
It was certainly an easier explanation than the reality.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel reached his end with a deep growling grunt. He pushed forward as he finished, and felt the other the other turn and push into him. This was quite surprising, most of these experiences ended with him just laying on the other, and the other would just stand there. He was quite exhausted and on the verge of collapse, but he couldn't do anything just right now.

"Um...okay" was all he could say. He wobbled a little, but managed to hold himself there as the other held themselves against him. "You all...you all right?"
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
For a moment he could only bury his face in the red wolf's chest, eyes closed. He wasn't listening when the other asked if he was alright.

Ali was overwhelmed, panicked and hurt by where his own thoughts were going, so he retreated into his mind. Into a safe place. Unintentionally he found himself imagining it was Lennon whose chest he was pressed against, though this wolf was smaller and the scent was all wrong. He grasped the imagined scene without hesitation, eager for the comfort it provided.

For a moment the stranger wasn't that-- he was Lennon. He was tall and handsome with endless dark eyes, he was the sun that lit Alarian's world each morning when he rose, the warmth wrapped around him in his times of need.
But that moment ended all too quickly as the boy's senses reminded him that this was not Lennon, and he was suddenly overwhelmed with disgust. He pulled away, then, ashamed but trying not to show it.
I'm fine, it's just-- that was great. He assured his one-time lover with false cheer, licking him affectionately on the cheek and resisting the urge to cry. Instead he smiled and pretended nothing had happened, driven by the thought that this kind stranger did not deserve to feel bad.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel waited for a moment as he received no answer, not until they suddenly pulled away. Had he said something? Done something wrong? He moved forward to question before they then spoke. "Oh...well that's good" he said back with a wide grin, glad to hear he had done great once again.

"It was quite tiring...you know...I never got your name" he said as he went to lay down. "Mine is Engel...it rhymes with angel."
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
You can reply again or just archive as is!
The boy sat next to the red wolf-- Engel, apparently-- and smiled gently at him.
Alarian Keil. He introduced himself, not expecting the other to recognize his last name. It occurred to him then that his companions might start to miss him soon. He still had hunting to do!

I have to go, I'm expected. Alarian said softly, licking Engel's ear one more time before he turned to go. Thank you, Engel. I won't forget you.

Then he departed, heading off first to find another place-- not the creek, definitely not-- to bathe himself before he got to his intended task.