Stone Circle and at once I knew I was not magnificent
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette trotted through the territory. The female was in a chipper mood. The weather was becoming better, and they had taken down one of the bison. They had plenty of food. Steph seemed to be healing and Nikai as well. Valette knew they were all going to be well. All thanks to the healing knowledge of her daughter. Valette couldn't be prouder of Keoni. She hummed, then by chance she found her scent. It wasn't too old!

Valette decided to track it and have a happy chat with her daughter. She wanted her to know how happy she was with her and how much she loved her. Valette smiled at the thought. Her tail was wagging happily as she tracked her scent. But then blood came to her nostrils. Valette frowned and made more haste to find out where that fresh scent of blood came from.

Then the mother saw the sight of Keoni on the ground and being eaten from. Valette yowled in shock. She rushed forward and could tell instantly that he daughter had died. Valette let out a mournful cry. She draped herself over her daughter. "No, Keoni!!," she started to sob. First Steady, then all those injuries and now... Keoni had died!? Valette felt her heart break. Why did this happen!?

Valette let out a mournful long howl. Pain laced within the sound coming from her throat. @Nikai should know. Valette watched her body through the tears. She seemed eaten but that didn't seem the cause of her death. Her lips were weirdly swollen. Valette couldn't look at her and just buried her face into Keoni's neck and started to cry again. Her daughter. Dead.

Messages In This Thread
and at once I knew I was not magnificent - by Keoni - January 27, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: and at once I knew I was not magnificent - by Bhageera - January 27, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: and at once I knew I was not magnificent - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: and at once I knew I was not magnificent - by Nikai - January 29, 2018, 04:02 AM