The Sunspire A claim on the mountain
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded when the female asked to howl for him. She wouldn't mind speaking to the leader of these grounds. She wanted to know if they were okay with them traveling so close to their territory and that they knew the vale could be a resting place in the mountains. Then a howl sounded that the alpha was on his way. Valette felt this pack would be a friendly one otherwise the alpha wouldn't apologize. It reminded her when she started out as an alpha, also always apologizing. She stopped with that now. But perhaps this alpha was new to leading a pack?

"Yes. My pack is called Easthollow. If you arrived at the other side cross the river in eastern direction and you will find my pack. We are located at Stone Circle, though that will probably not tell you anything since we claimed the Stone Circle as the heart of our territory," she explained. If she had wolves looking for the standing stones they might wander into their territory and she didn't want that. Then the alpha arrived. Valette dipped her head in greeting. "I was just telling Cassiopeia that I am a scout from the Easthollow pack... Or well, I am a scout but also the leader there. Nice to meet you. I'm Valette," she spoke in a friendly tone, she assumed the other was friendly as well since he apologized for being late.

'Well, as I don't travel that much anymore because I am needed at my pack, I now came past your claim. I just howled to find out more about you. I assume you are starting a pack here?," she asked the leader. "I also wonder if you are alright with us traveling through the vale, a neighboring territory. It is usually our main highway if we need to visit other packs. If you weren't friendly or okay with it we would have to look for other routes," she explained. There was another way over the mountains but that was too close to Blackfeather for her liking.

This thread was before the formation! Hence why Val thinks they are just a group of wolves and not a pack!!
Messages In This Thread
A claim on the mountain - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: A claim on the mountain - by Cassiopeia - March 03, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: A claim on the mountain - by RIP Valette - March 04, 2018, 05:01 AM
RE: A claim on the mountain - by Cassiopeia - March 04, 2018, 08:24 AM
RE: A claim on the mountain - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 05, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: A claim on the mountain - by RIP Valette - March 06, 2018, 04:30 AM
RE: A claim on the mountain - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 15, 2018, 09:20 AM
RE: A claim on the mountain - by RIP Valette - March 15, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: A claim on the mountain - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 15, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: A claim on the mountain - by RIP Valette - March 15, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: A claim on the mountain - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 15, 2018, 10:17 AM