Stone Circle circle of stones
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded towards her son when he said that it was a lot to process. It was a lot of things to process for the female he fancied. Valette didn't expect the topic to shift to something else though. The mother looked at her son as he seemed trouble to talk to her about something. Valette watched him with a worried expression. "Nikai, you can talk to me," she spoke to the younger wolf.

Valette couldn't really hide her disappointment when Nikai started to explain he wanted to leave Easthollow. Valette had just said goodbye to Clary. But she wouldn't force him to stay here if he wanted to leave. Valette had gone quiet. It was tough letting Clary go with her sister. Now, Nikai wanted to travel as well. She had been able to see that he was unhappy before, hence why she traveled all the way to Moonspear for him.

"Yes, it would make me sad. But I would not stop you from traveling Nikai. If your calling is outside of Easthollow you must go after it," she spoke quietly. Though it was clear that she was fighting to sound collected. She went through so much effort to make him happy and now on her arrival home, he told her that he wanted to leave. Perhaps her traveling to Moonspear made no difference to his decision now.

"It is okay, Nikai. I will be alright," she assured him, though she wondered if she would be. Another loved one was leaving her. She thought of his leg and wondered how he would survive. Valette wanted to be strict and forbidding him to go but the initial hurt of him admitting he wanted to leave Easthollow was still there. She couldn't bring herself to forbid him to go if he was so unhappy here.
Messages In This Thread
circle of stones - by Nikai - March 02, 2018, 05:12 AM
RE: circle of stones - by RIP Valette - March 02, 2018, 07:17 AM
RE: circle of stones - by Nikai - March 08, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: circle of stones - by RIP Valette - March 08, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: circle of stones - by Nikai - March 09, 2018, 06:02 AM
RE: circle of stones - by RIP Valette - March 09, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: circle of stones - by Nikai - March 13, 2018, 05:39 AM
RE: circle of stones - by RIP Valette - March 13, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: circle of stones - by Nikai - March 14, 2018, 03:10 AM
RE: circle of stones - by RIP Valette - March 14, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: circle of stones - by Nikai - March 16, 2018, 05:35 AM