Blackfeather Woods If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Takiyok had been walking the borders of the territory attempting to become accustomed with her new surroundings. Old habits died hard, and she longed for the comfort of familiarity. 

At the sound of her brother's howl, she froze, turning her head in the direction it had come from. It sounded close. Not wanting to waste any time, she immediately headed towards the call. After a few minutes, she found herself at the opening of a meadow, and her eyes found the the large white form of her older brother, Siarut. 

She quickly closed the distance between them and gave his neck a nuzzle of greeting, drawing in his comforting scent. She drew back a little to look at him before saying, "Brother, how are you?" He had been in charge of her training before he left, which meant they had grown very close. She had missed all of her siblings, but his absence had affected her the most. She was glad he had called for her. They used to meet like this all the time; Sometimes, to train but other times, to just talk, and she had missed that very much.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me - by Takiyok - June 10, 2018, 06:15 PM