Blackfeather Woods If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Takiyok nodded in agreement at her brother's statement. It appeared he needed to get used to being here, as well. It was quite different from their life back home.

His question brought back the memories surrounding her decision to leave, and anger crossed her face. She had tried to put the betrayal and anger out of her mind, but it always seemed to find its way back in. She sat down and looked away before speaking. "After you guys left, I tried to see father's..." the word was said with disdain, "...side, but after a while it just seemed so wrong that he would cast Tomkin out and then injure you when you questioned him about it." She shook her head in disappointment before continuing, "I don't know why I thought he would react differently to my questioning him." She lowered her head in sadness at the memory. "He forced me to the ground in submission and told me to leave if I didn't agree with the way he ran things." This humiliation attached to this memory was almost too much to bear. She had always done everything he asked and in the end, it meant nothing to him. She stood and paced for a minute, trying to calm herself down. Finally she walked back to sit in front of her brother, a little more collected now. 

"I'm so sorry, Sia," she finally said with a shameful expression. "I should have left with you guys, but I was so blinded by my loyalty to that asshole." She realized now that the loyalty was misguided, but it didn't fix the mistakes she made. The love she once felt for their father had now turned into a burning hate she didn't think would ever ebb.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me - by Takiyok - June 11, 2018, 10:01 AM