Blackfeather Woods If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki listened as her brother and teacher thought out loud to her. He was right, they were the best able to protect their family should anything happen; but didn't their family also include Tomkin? Yes, he had left of his own accord in a fit of anger, but there was no denying that after all this time of being gone, there was a very high chance that something was wrong. It was an impossible dilemma. 

His praise settled in her chest and gave her strength. She didn't care that his approval meant so much to her because she trusted him to never abuse that.

With his decision that she should be the one to go out and find Tomkin, Taki immediately switched into soldier mode, and she gave one swift nod of acceptance. And although she hated the thought of waiting even another hour before going out to search for her littermate, she agreed that she should wait to leave until after Shivali's pups were born. They were the most vulnerable of their family unit and so their safety needed to come first.

"Then it's settled; I'll set out to look for Tomkin once Shivali's pups have been born and have had some time to grow a little." Taki looked at Sia with determination in her eyes and added, "I won't let you down."
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me - by Takiyok - June 24, 2018, 11:43 PM