Stone Circle What is that in the distance?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette kept her unsure hazel green eyes at him. The female looked visibly torn with what to do. She wished she would just go herself. Greyback reminded her of her children and of the other wolves in the pack that needed her guidance. Valette knew that. If she thought logically it wouldn't make sense for her to go. But Morningside being her friends she felt like she had to go.

Valette didn't even notice that Greyback didn't bow. She was far to busy with tackling this issue. She already saw Greyback as a friend along with being a loyal member of the pack. She didn't need constant submission from the male. "Greyback. I can't ask this of you. If something happens I wouldn't forgive myself," she returned to him. Her eyes locked into his fierce gaze. He looked confident that he would make it back alive. He pressed on it even.

Valette looked at him strictly for a long moment. She would have to let him go. Her mind reminded her how Steady went and returned with wounds beyond healing. Stark was ill and might not return to her also. Greyback had become a good friend and to once again have to go through the stress of letting someone go, someone she was close with, was though. "Okay," she breathed out. She cleared her throat. "I will allow you to go," Valette spoke trying to sound more serious but her emotion was seeping through it. It was such a difficult thing to do.
Messages In This Thread
What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2018, 07:36 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 03, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 05, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 08, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 06:18 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 11, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 10:34 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 13, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 17, 2018, 03:48 AM