Stone Circle Mountains return to their hollow
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was clueless about Ira seeing her with Greyback and if she would have known that Greyback's daughter was watching, she would not have cared how it might have looked. Because at this moment she was just so happy to have him back safely. Greyback quickly got to the point. Morningside was not being alright at all. "Oh no!" Valette looked worried about her friends. They suffered so much already.

"Phoenix! I know where that is. I've lived there when I was little. My mother lies buried there," she spoke. It was a good home to have. They would be alright there with the prey and the nutritious lands. She wanted to relax but Greyback still looked tense, plus, his voice was layered with deep concern. She wanted to ask if there was more but he already continued. The news was bad. The alpha's left. What about Dawn? And no adults in good shape to hunt. Oh no, those poor children!!

Valette's mother instinct instantly overwhelmed her. She would adopt them instantly. "Oh no! I should go there right away and offer Easthollow as their home," she spoke without hesitation. They had good working wolves and since her own young ones were more independent she could take care of some more. "We will take them in," she added. "Will they disband? We can offer a home for adults as well." Damn, she realized that it would have been wise for her to travel to Morningside to make those decisions instantly.

"Did you tell them you would return?" If Greyback promised he would be back for the pups then she might go in his place since he looked worn from traveling. Why didn't he take the pups with him this instant? Maybe they wouldn't want to come. Valette took a quick sigh to calm herself down. "Thank you for telling me, Greyback. I'm glad you are back safely. I will go myself and will bring as many refugees as I can," she spoke decisively.
Messages In This Thread
Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 06, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 07, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Ira - October 08, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 13, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 16, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 17, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 21, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2018, 05:20 AM