Stone Circle Mountains return to their hollow
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked thoughtful for a moment. Nikai and her weren't related, they had been lovers. Valette frowned. "Strange," she spoke. "Nikai left Easthollow to be with her." She felt a bit sick. The worry was rising. "Oh I told him not to travel with a bad leg," she spoke more to herself. Maybe something happened to her. Valette disliked that idea. Then two of her adoptive children would have died younger than her. She looked at Greyback and realized he probably had no clue who she was talking about. "Nikai was my adoptive son. He and his sister Keoni are the two pups Steady and I raised together. In fact, us raising them brought Steady and me closer." Another snippet of her history. "Keoni already passed," she spoke, looking rather miserable. This was not a good day. "It is a long story," she sighed.

Then Greyback answered, admitting that he wanted to walk with her. "Of course I would go for a walk with you," she instantly agreed and offered him a kind smile. "I like spending time with you, Greyback." Perhaps it was also because he had already seen her vulnerable several times. It helped that he had not judged her for it. She didn't need to keep a brave face with him. She kind of wanted to feel those large set of mane right now, this second. But her mind reminded her that Stark was still ill and by himself alone in a den. (Even though Val wouldn't know that soon in the future he wouldn't be there anymore) "After I am back from Morningside we can have a walk,' she promised.
Messages In This Thread
Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 06, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 07, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Ira - October 08, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 13, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 16, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 17, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by Greyback - October 21, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Mountains return to their hollow - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2018, 05:20 AM