Stone Circle Honey, I'm home
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was relieved to hear that Liffey and Rannoch were fine. She could not imagine stepping down but everyone was different. She just dipped her head to let Rueger know she understood. Now there was just a difference in leadership. Perhaps she should visit the new leadership. What if they lacked interest in being allies? Maybe it was worth to visit their new territory after they settled.

Then the situation seemed to escalate after Rueger asked to get to know her better. She wanted to reply to him but Greyback decided to reply for her. Her ear turned to him, followed by a confused glance as he said that she was tired. Did she look tired? Or did she look unwell? She hoped that Greyback didn't mean to call her out. She thought she hid her loss of Stark pretty well. Then again, tired was different from 'her mate left her'. And he did seem to want to get to know Rueger himself? Or was that because of other reasons?

However, before she could reply, Ira joined the conversation as well. Her head turned as the female called out her father. Valette glanced between the two males. Did Greyback not want her to get to know Rueger because he wanted to spend time with her? "Ira," she greeted. "I don't think Greyback meant it that way," she tried to avoid conflict between father and daughter. Ira probably knew as well that Stark left. She turned to Rueger. "My mate just abandoned me. So Greyback was only looking out for me," she assured Rueger but also Ira. She offered a quick smile to Greyback. Though, she was hesitant with it. Not entirely sure now if this was truly the case.

Valette looked slightly sad when thinking about Stark. She was a bit conflicted herself. She had no problem getting to know Rueger but if Greyback had other intentions and wanted her then... Was she even interested in getting to know the Sunspire male? She bit her lip. All was unsure and unclear what she was feeling. "I would love to get to know you, Rueger. However, can it be another time in the near future? I need to mourn the loss of my mate," she told the agouti male. This was also a test, a test for Greyback to come forward and make his own feelings clearer to her as well. As now she was unsure if Greyback wanted her all for himself or he was just looking out for her.
Messages In This Thread
Honey, I'm home - by Rueger - October 17, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: Honey, I'm home - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: Honey, I'm home - by Rueger - October 17, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: Honey, I'm home - by Greyback - October 17, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: Honey, I'm home - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: Honey, I'm home - by Rueger - October 18, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Honey, I'm home - by Greyback - October 19, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Honey, I'm home - by Ira - October 19, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: Honey, I'm home - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2018, 06:59 AM
RE: Honey, I'm home - by Rueger - October 22, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: Honey, I'm home - by Greyback - October 22, 2018, 11:30 AM