Fox's Glade scream at the top of your lungs
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette let out an awkward smile when the female spoke about it being a good idea to leave him. She wouldn't want to be the instigator that they would break up. Then again, she didn't know what her brother did so it might be that he deserved to be left alone. Valette sat down to indicate she was willing to listen to this female's problem.

Valette winced when she started that he had never been there for her. It sounded so much like her father Kove had done to her mother. Valette grew a bit sad at the thought of it. "That sounds horrible," Valette protested. "It sounded a lot what father did to my mother. She had us and after that she never really saw him unless he wanted to spend time with the kids. My mother didn't agree with it. She wanted to take us with her, all four, but Xan stayed with his dad and was raised by him," Valette explained.

She looked at Laurel with a compassionate glance. "I think it is not in his nature or how he was raised. If only he was raised by my mother," she sighed. "Maybe it helps to realize that he probably has no idea? If he is raised by a male who did the same maybe he thinks this is the normal way of behaving," Valette spoke. She didn't mean to sound like she was defending him but it would be good to know that if the male thought that this was normal then he might not think he was doing something wrong. "Then again most mates seemed to think that," Valette sighed. "My mate left me," she offered, letting the other female know that she knew what it was like to feel abandoned and ignored.
Messages In This Thread
scream at the top of your lungs - by Laurel - December 05, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by Laurel - December 06, 2018, 05:57 AM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2018, 07:59 AM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by Laurel - December 06, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by Laurel - December 11, 2018, 09:30 AM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by RIP Valette - December 11, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by Laurel - December 12, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by RIP Valette - December 12, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by Laurel - December 18, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by RIP Valette - December 18, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by Laurel - December 19, 2018, 04:17 AM
RE: scream at the top of your lungs - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2018, 11:28 AM