Wapun Meadow I will take this, thank you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
It turned out that moving the body wasn't as easy as she thought it would. However, she was not one to give up, plus she felt that the meat was worth it. With the cold of winter it had stayed preserved longer, so the meat was still good, even though it was frozen. The mother had managed to drag it for a mile when a stranger showed up. Valette was not really looking to have a battle over this meal. However, she was also not willing to give it up that easily.

Valette frowned as a female approached. The female was relieved as it was better than a male, they were usually -at least in Valette's eyes- better at fighting. She watched as the female approached. She was greeted and even offered help. Valette looked at her skeptically for a moment. "Hey," she greeted, though a bit guarded as she wasn't sure if the female was tricking her. Valette realized she could use some help. But this female didn't scent of any of her allies, so could she be trusted? Valette was a little more wary now they had many other packs as friends.

There was a hint of something familiar about her though, but the alpha female couldn't really place her paw on what what made her scent familiar. "I assume you are not going to help me for free," she spoke to the female. It seemed that she was a loner. Maybe even a helpful loner.
Messages In This Thread
I will take this, thank you - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: I will take this, thank you - by Saarthal - December 08, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: I will take this, thank you - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: I will take this, thank you - by Saarthal - December 10, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I will take this, thank you - by RIP Valette - December 11, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: I will take this, thank you - by Saarthal - December 19, 2018, 02:34 AM
RE: I will take this, thank you - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: I will take this, thank you - by Saarthal - December 21, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: I will take this, thank you - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: I will take this, thank you - by Saarthal - December 24, 2018, 03:14 AM
RE: I will take this, thank you - by RIP Valette - December 27, 2018, 03:57 PM