Stone Circle Like asthma, you take my breath away
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette noticed that the male had food for her. She had already eaten but didn't want to be ungrateful. The female watched him, feeling incredibly awkward. The female watched as he stepped closer. "Uh. Thanks!" Valette looked from side to side as Rueger stayed closer. Valette sighed. She needed to man up. She needed to tell him and be honest.

"There is something I need to tell you," she spoke, muttering slightly at the end. "You were right about Greyback and well, he did want to court me as well," she spoke, avoiding his eyes slightly. She paused. And... she accepted? She groaned, mostly annoyed with herself. "Um, well." Did she have to make a choice already. She kind of hard made one. Her green eyes showed signs of guilt.
Messages In This Thread
Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2018, 07:51 AM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 06, 2018, 08:21 AM