Stone Circle Like asthma, you take my breath away
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched as Rueger slowly started to realize what she meant with her words. The female winced internally. She felt bad for doing so. To him it might look like Greyback was the easy road from here but she doubted how every one in the pack was reacting. Rueger spoke that he understood. Valette's ears flopped back in guilt. The male spoke that it would not jeopardize their alliance. To be frank, she had not even thought of that but she was glad that it wouldn't.

"Rueger, I'm sorry." she spoke. She didn't see that many emotions on his face, but she did feel sorry. He bowed and then turned to leave back to his pack. Valette wanted to stop him but that would probably hurt him more. "I'm sorry," she repeated again with a soft whisper. She hoped the male would be alright. She disliked hurting others but it seemed that there had been no way she could have avoided this.
Messages In This Thread
Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2018, 07:51 AM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 06, 2018, 08:21 AM