Stone Circle tell everybody i'm on my way
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was recently reunited with her daughter Clary. She couldn't believe her luck to see her daughter again but she couldn't even believe her luck when Valette instantly recognized the voice of her oldest son. The female instantly made a beeline towards the borders. Nikai was back! It meant that he had survived during travels! It also meant that his leg was probably also alright!!!

Valette had to make her way to the other side of the territory. It seemed Vespera was there to greet the strangers, and Greyback as well. What a handsome man. Valette reverted her thoughts and realized she found it strange that Vespera was greeting strangers. She didn't like strangers. Valette slowed down and instantly trotted up to her son. "Nikai!!!" She looked so excited and happy to see him. She stepped closer to give him a lick.

The female also recognized Alya, whom she visited to tell Nikai's leg was injured. She could also remember that Greyback went to Morningside and Alya was there without Nikai. It seemed they had found each other then. "Alya, nice to see you as well," she greeted friendly, but it was clear she was not as familiar with the female as her own son Nikai. She wished to know more of the story how they came together once more but that would probably be better to ask another time. She had not heard that Nikai wanted to stay here. "You must stay for a bit. I've missed you," she lightly demanded like any mother would.

She looked over her shoulder at Greyback with a smile. "It's Nikai!!," she couldn't contain her excitement. Her tail was wagging to indicate that. She was not sure if she ever told Greyback much about Greyback but he did know her past with Steady and Nikai was a remnant of that time. He was the only one that had known Steady. So that made Nikai extra special to Valette. And my god. Nikai probably didn't even know about Keen, who was named after Keoni, Merrit and Arlette. So much to tell him!
Messages In This Thread
tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 08, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Vespera - January 08, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Alya - January 08, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 09, 2019, 03:07 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Vespera - January 09, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Alya - January 09, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Greyback - January 09, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 10, 2019, 07:27 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by RIP Valette - January 10, 2019, 02:12 PM