Sunbeam Lair but i feel so small
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
This time it was Indra who took the steering wheel, if for a little bit, to keep the pair of them afloat for now. She glanced at her sister as she explained the steps, saying they'd keep looking. Piper wasn't at Stigmata's pack right now but she would return there surely, and then she could come home with them. Laurel didn't understand why her girl had left to join a new pack, but maybe she had just got lost and hadn't found her way home. But then again, Stigmata knew where she belonged... Why would he do this to Laurel? Was he that vengeful?

Pushing her anger for Stigmata aside for now, Laurel nodded. Yeah, I suppose. I think we should to the coast. She took the wheel back, grateful that Indra had handed it to her. Maybe we'll find something there. And we'll ask everyone we meet if they've seen Lucas. Or Wyatt, she thought idly, but admittedly her life was easier without trying to teach him how to be a proper wolf. And from there we'll see. Maybe follow the coast? Do you know what's there? Laurel vaguely remembered the travels with Reek and how she happened upon the Creek during them. She'd been all over the place but her sense of direction was terrible and she wasn't much of a mountain climber, so admittedly Laurel had no clue what places were until she got there. She wasn't even too sure if she'd find her way back to the Hollow if they strayed too far...
Messages In This Thread
but i feel so small - by Laurel - January 16, 2019, 04:56 AM
RE: but i feel so small - by Indra - January 17, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: but i feel so small - by Laurel - January 22, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: but i feel so small - by Indra - January 22, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: but i feel so small - by Laurel - January 24, 2019, 06:18 AM
RE: but i feel so small - by Indra - January 26, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: but i feel so small - by Laurel - January 29, 2019, 04:22 AM
RE: but i feel so small - by Indra - January 29, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: but i feel so small - by Laurel - January 30, 2019, 04:13 AM
RE: but i feel so small - by Indra - February 03, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: but i feel so small - by Laurel - February 05, 2019, 09:41 AM