Blackfeather Woods and took my eyesight quite away
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
if there were words silently communicated between them, the world was not privvy to them.. but astara and averna were, as they locked eyes with the woman that had brought them into this world, and saw in her gaze everything she willed to tell them.. astara knew the pained look of prolonged suffering in her mother's gaze, and at nearly a year old, had seen plenty of animals shudder their last breath from their bodies. her dam's health was grave, and the tremors grew more forceful in their reckoning.

astara had not been ignorant of their progress, creep-creep-creeping like the ill-fated tendrils of some malignant and accursed vine. she gnashed her teeth in helpless anger, a torrent of grief overcoming her.

shaking in breath and body, the nightcub placed a paw gently on her mother's wasted limbs, sinking so that she lay alongside the woman that had been present for every day of her young life. she nosed her muzzle deep under relmyna's haggard chin, a long and sorrowful whine exhaling from her body.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - January 19, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - January 19, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - January 22, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - January 25, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - January 25, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - January 29, 2019, 05:38 AM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - February 02, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 10:09 AM