Sheepeater Cliff I always wondered how far we could go
18 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
@Arcturus maybe? AW
The feline stalked from her forest, hoping to find something bigger to eat.
Something sustainable.
She headed towards the mountains with a purpose, her mountain had no real prey that would do her good but here. Here there were those dumb woolen things with horns.
Basterds to catch yet very tasty.

She held her head high, tail swishing with her usual angst. Now, the only thing that would turn her day into a shitstorm would be some dumb mutt thinking they're all big and clever taking on a cat. Or perhaps, it would make her day. A toy would be rather acceptable.
She approached the cliff, looking around at the bones littered there. An eagle cawed overhead, giving her cause to look up.

Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
wow I dropped the ball on this!! So sorry!

an eagle’s shrill cry cut through the air, keen as the sharp edge of a blade of wind. arcturus had spent his life on the mountain, and one did not live in the same lofty domain as eagles without becoming accustomed to their calls. 

this particular cry was a lookout cry, causing arcturus’ fur to rise as he felt a chill claw through him. looking down along the steppes, the dark boy’s gaze widened — for there, among the shattered ruins of ancient stone, a fearsome catamount prowled.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away