Stone Circle I have nothing left to prove, 'cause I have nothing left to lose
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was often at the stones. It was at the heart of the territory and it gave a nice overview of the fields below. The matriarch was very prey driven and she always let her watchful eyes travel over the landscape. Often she became part of the stone circle as she watched. It was then that she saw a composed Merrit cross the borders in the distance. She watched as he entered. The mother was not sure if there was something going on with the boy. He was as stoic as his father.

She moved away from the circle before the sun began to set. She had other tasks to do and would seek out Merrit later. The female started with what she liked the least, border patrol. She trotted over the border and marked where marks were needed as the sun began to set. She reached the path of tiny stones that reached the border from the stone circle. She always stopped. She looked out over the lands outside of Easthollow. She wondered if Stark was out there or not. When her eyes turned to the bread crumb trail of stones.

When she looked at the stones she saw Merrit there. Her eyes glanced up at the hill the stones stood and the young male sitting there. She was surprised to find him at the stones, perhaps they did help him. Valette didn't show her surprise. With Merrit being at the stones, and her not liking doing the patrols, she quickly abandoned her task. The mother followed the trail up to the stones. She thought that Merrit was reminiscing his father not Keen. Without saying something she sat down next to him. He was already so much taller than her. She looked at the broken stone with a sad expression.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have nothing left to prove, 'cause I have nothing left to lose - by RIP Valette - March 07, 2019, 03:21 PM