Stone Circle It's only half past the point of no return
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
When Valette asked to name them the man hesitated. "Valette I..." He looked down at the two deceased pups and flattened his ears, his gaze returning to Valette's only for a moment, drinking in her tired expression. "I don't think it would be wise to name them," he whispered, his voice soft. "Naming gives attachment. But if you wish to I will leave it up to you... I will bury them soon, and when you are strong I will take you there."

Greyback looked back to the live pups at Valette's side, their cries dying down to soft whimpers and suckles before they passed out. They were cute, albeit he couldn't see their faces—only their wiggly bean bodies. Two of them were brown- a girl and boy, and the male was the biggest by far. He would surely be strong. "I would like to name him West, after my father." Greyback didn't know what to name the others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only half past the point of no return - by Greyback - June 05, 2019, 01:29 PM