Stone Circle don't know what you've got till its gone
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette glanced at Vespera. She had not intended to upset her, in fact, she had been rather worried that this male had manipulated Vespera into giving him food. She didn't want a male to take advantage of her. Valette glanced at Vespera next to her with a bit of confusion. She was not sure how Vespera would surprise her. The matriarch didn't want strangers too close. "Vespera, I am not mad at you," she assured her.

Her gaze focused on the male, who didn't seem like she thought he was. She figured he was manipulating Vespera but at this moment he seemed more like a boy. Valette light scorn turned to curiosity. "That would be appropriate if I was your leader but I am not," she commented to the young male. He was not one of them which was her point. She could not command him around. And she was not the one that would do that. If they would give him this meal they wouldn't get anything in return for it.

Valette glanced over the young boy and then to Vespera. She seemed to like him, which was something new. Perhaps she should give him a chance. "Unless you came to our borders to join us," she inquired. The boy seemed submissive and desperate. "Vespera here seems to vouch for you."
Messages In This Thread
don't know what you've got till its gone - by Tye - May 04, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: don't know what you've got till its gone - by RIP Valette - May 22, 2019, 03:23 PM