Stone Circle it took every ounce of faith i had to keep on keeping on
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled softly at seeing the respect Indra showed for the stones. The dark-colored female really appreciated that. "Well, the father stone is our previous leader Steady but none of the current members, except Nikai, knew him in person. He passed many seasons ago. Before I had my first litter," she explained, which said something because this year she had her third. "The one you touched is the mother stone. My own mother, Scarlett, is buried there. A mother at heart, always kind. Sometimes too kind. Next to the father stone is the Warrior stone. One of our members Illecebra is buried there. Even with all her hardships, she kept fighting and died protecting those she loved. Her mate Mawk is buried with her," she spoke.

Valette turned to the most broken and smallest stone. "This will be the only one that won't have a body since it represents the wolves that vanished or have not returned back to us. Stone of the lost souls. As you can see, behind it runs a trail of rocks all the way until over the border in hope that our vanished loved ones might return one day by just following the path," she spoke while looking into the distance. She was not so sure if she wanted Stark to return to Easthollow. What drama it would create. "I created it for my children when their father vanished,' she admitted to Indra.