Ravensblood Forest & if risk leads to ruin my heart would forgive me
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
purposefully vague on specifics, but we can archive on your reply!

“We cannot fail our dragon. Not again.”

Aure noted the scarlet @Sanguinus from over a thin shoulder, ears at half-mast and lashes drawn even lower upon scarred cheeks; wilted against the withering scarlet of a gauzy sequoia.

The family of three needed strength, percision — a collaboration of minds not so misted with fury as frenetic, lunar mother and fevered, stygian father were. Even a selection of few daggers was better than those only bared with hatred. They needed resolve, and cunning. They needed—

It was in the voice of an heiress that Aurëwen of the Twelve decreed: 
“Fly to ze Kintlas of Kaistleoki with our plight. Only when Evergreen vows select charges to it will you return to me.”

The sap bled into her once-kissed throat.
She would accept nothing less.
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
It was nostalgic to hear the tone of superiority echo in his ears again, and much like a lost dog that'd just reunited with it's master, Sanguinus found joy rattling around in the depths of his heart at the welcomed command. He gave a single sharp nod in response and after receiving directions on the whereabouts of Kaistleoki, set off with a swift pace for the flatlands, keen on finding their prospective allies within a days time.
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts