Stone Circle To you I’m probably a light sadness
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had not been aware of the things she was breaking down for Xan but for her it was clear once she had made that decision. The ones that were in Easthollow, they were her pack, they were her family. Xan had not been in her family for a long time. She could understand that he considered Indra and Laurel as his family seeing they had children together, but at least one of the females was not keen on talking to him. That was saying a lot. Valette slowly nodded at her brother. She had the feeling that what he did to them was not a simple as saying sorry and it being forgiven. No he had done far worse.

Valette turned her head to look over her shoulder. And there, in the distance, was Laurel. But she had not come close to the border like Indra had. Valette was not sure how long Laurel had stood there but what recently went down with the female Valette felt that Laurel wasn't keen on talking to Xan either. She had been the one of the sisters that she heard cursing about her brother. "If she wanted to talk to you she would have been here standing next to me and letting me know that she wanted to talk to you in private," Valette returned to her brother. She knew Laurel by now.

Valette took one step forward and made herself look bigger. "I don't know what you did, Xan. But if two females react this way I can only assume that it is bad. They are not ready to talk to you so I won't allow you on our grounds to do so. I am their Matriarch and I am here to protect them, even if that means I have to turn away my own brother. It pains me but I will not allow you to talk to either of them, today." Valette said that without a quiver in her voice. She had been a leader for a long time now, her experience helped with keeping her emotions to the side. "If it helps you can talk privately to me, if you still wish that," she offered. She really wanted to help him out. She disliked the idea of dismissing him without another word. She was not like that. However, she was not sure if Xan was willing to talk to her privately as she denied his requests.
Messages In This Thread
To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 03, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 03, 2019, 10:05 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 08, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 16, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - August 20, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 22, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 25, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - August 26, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 01, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - September 01, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 03, 2019, 03:13 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2019, 06:18 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 04, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Greyback - September 10, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 18, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 23, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - September 28, 2019, 07:49 PM