Stone Circle Every story has its scars
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette shook her head and insisted that the rabbit would be for him. She pushed it closer to her father again. He was important as well. He should have fat on his bones as well this winter. "Have you seen them recently, they have more than enough fat," she hummed. They really were some plump pups. "I want them to be a little hungry to spark more interest in their hunting lessons." Valette had been keen on learning them to hunt and have a good drive for it. But if her children weren't so hungry they seemed to be less focussed on getting it right. It was about the details after all. "I insist you will eat it."

She was glad that she was greeted by a smile though and that it was okay for her to talk with him. Her brows furred when he spoke some words she didn't understand. The tones sounded familiar but she never knew the meaning of them. She had been separated from him before she could learn. When he repeated it in words she could understand her face lightened up in understanding. "I am good. The first few months after birth are always hectic," she admitted. But, she considered herself an experienced mother after three litters. This one had been the most demanding until now. She could pack a few more pounds for winter herself.

"They are good. Leta is mostly recovered but of course, the attack changed her," Valette sighed. "Greyback and I have been working hard to keep them as plump as they can be and teach them the right lessons. It helps to have a mate with it all," she admitted. "Newt is so smart, he is so eager to learn. West is wild but had a good heart. And well, Clay..." She had to stop for a moment. "I don't know, he has been very stubborn about things. He isn't so happy go lucky as the others and I don't know why. But we love him of course. Deeply, so I don't know why he acts unhappy," she sighed. "But how are you? Have you heard who visited our borders recently?"
Messages In This Thread
Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - September 02, 2019, 05:18 AM
RE: Every story has its scars - by Kove - September 03, 2019, 01:37 AM
RE: Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2019, 06:05 AM
RE: Every story has its scars - by Kove - October 11, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Every story has its scars - by Kove - October 25, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - October 28, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: Every story has its scars - by Kove - November 20, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - November 27, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: Every story has its scars - by Kove - December 05, 2019, 12:31 AM
RE: Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - December 07, 2019, 05:29 AM