Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
All Welcome 
aw 

down past the brambles arcturus went, where snow stretched in thin ribbons between blades of the spear’s spine. even here the evidence of disaster transpired; a row of trees collapsed in among one another, their boughs turned inward by a newly split scar in the earth. 

arcturus found no trace of vela here, and a semblance of disappointment sparked in his heart. he glanced to the stony spires of his home — a place that for so long, he had regarded as safe..

now the spear simply stared back, a grim bastion of glacier-times, and as dangerous as the jagged teeth of the hellmouth.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Saving her from the sweeper with this sprry of this post sucks.

The tremors seemed to get worse in the passing days and the female felt as though the earth was angry with her creations and that's why it shook. Sativa was worried about all the lone wolves that may have been caught in the crossfire of falling trees and cracking of the earth but for now she searched for a mere morsel of anything.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
of course I don’t mind! <3

arcturus felt his gaze slide from the foreboding peaks of his home, to something far more local — a she-wolf prowling near. her pelt was a pale snowdust, with her spine marked in the same distant grey that shrouded a far-away mountain range.

arcturus apprised her with a scant wave of his tail; if she was friendly he would be so, but if she drew close will poor intentions he was ready to defend himself.
send my soul away
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
With her nose to the ground she tried taking in the scent of anything; hoping for a rabbit but instead got the scent of a wolf. Not that she minded at all. When she lifted up her head, she caught sight of him. "Hello. I'm not intruding am I?" She said simply and deep down hoping the wolf wasn't a hostile one. He also smelt like a pack wolf and wondered if she may of accidentally stumbled upon a claimed territory or perhaps ruined his hunt.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
relieved to see this stranger seemed pleasant, arcturus spared her a brief smile. it was business-like, and lacking in warmth -- but it was not without truth behind it. he had learned much traversing the wilds alone -- one of the things being, things always went smoother with honey.

he shook his head in response to her query - he was miles from his home. "no, this is unclaimed land as far as i know." he glanced subconsciously behind her -- as if remembering it was possible she was not alone. "i'm looking for a wolf that looks like you, almost -- with freckles of grey on her face. have you seen her?"
send my soul away
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She let out a sigh of relief when he said it was unclaimed and her posture relaxed a bit. He described a woman to her and in all fairness Sativa hadn't really met a whole bunch of others as of late and slightly shook her head. "No I haven't sorry but I can keep an eye out if you'd like." She stated simply
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus had long since given up hope that strangers would know of his sister. today seemed little exception. luckily, the ostrega had so much experience dealing with disappointment that he did not appear too defeated — just tired.

well, if you do come across her, her name is vela. she’s my sister and disappeared once the earth started shaking. if you or a friend finds her, please let moonspear know. he realized then, he had no idea who this woman was — was she even an ally of the spear? who are you? are you from around here?
send my soul away
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She took note of the name and gave him a short nod. "If I do I'll be sure to let you guys know." She gave him a moment and he asked more. "I'm simply passing through."
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus had been amicable enough, up until the she-wolf had evaded his question. he could not tell if she did so deliberately -- but he always had thought evasions a form of lying, and lying a form of hiding -- what did she wish to hide?

his gaze flickered with mistrust. "i asked who you were." his tone took on a hardened edge of distrust - already he was gathering his limbs beneath him, prepared to move in case this she-wolf was hiding something worse than teeth behind her pale jaws.
send my soul away
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She must of didn't hear that last part and he got a bit intimidating and the female slicked her ears back and took a small step back; her body a little lowered. "I'm sorry I didn't catch the last part. I'm Sativa." She didn't mean to upset the man
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus' bristling subsided the second he saw sativa look at him -- in a way he did not like.

he was not used to other wolves being fearful of him. that switch that had been flipped, so casually, suddenly seemed quite ugly to him -- and he did not favor at all how he had felt, when he saw sativa shirk back as if struck.

yet another part of him, more distant yet, tittered pridefully. smoothing back that ugly inner voice, arcturus released his terse posture, though his gaze remained shrewd. "okay. sativa." the name had a twist to it he rather liked. "and where are you from?"
send my soul away
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The male relaxed and she i. Turn did the same and listened carefully to what he spoke next to avoid anymore scary reactions. "Originally I come far from here, I came this land with my brother but once the tremors started me and him got separated." She started off simple at first. "Ive been a drifter ever since. I belong no where at the moment.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
the reply was vague enough it left arcturus a little underwhelmed -- but he supposed she was being truthful. he had wished this woman might be of a pack, so he could learn more - and maybe have his search for vela extended further by word of mouth.. but, if this was the reality, and sativa was just a drifter, well, there was nothing he could do.

the tension in his shoulders flagged. "ah. well, if you could ask those you come across if they've ever seen vela, i would be much obliged." for a moment he wondered if this woman needed a pack -- and was even about to extend the offer to come to moonspear, when he remembered that food was scarce in the wilderness, and she would just be another mouth to feed. his stomach knotted, but he hid the anxiety he felt about things back at home deep. "good luck, i guess. i hope you find your brother."

he did not stay for pleasantries. finding the trickling footpath with ease, arcturus continued his lonesome roaming.
send my soul away