Hoshor Plains New leaf
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Joining 
Tagging @Hieronymous So that he may reply first, was discussed OOC. Tagging @Evergreen or @Ira which ever so that they could come in later C:

The past three months was where the male spent his time in solitude, so much has happened. His best friend leaves to return to his homeland which is a choice he respected, there was also the drama that was stirring with the forming Aristos. Rhaella had disappeared and so had her lover, Deagon, their love had left the pack into shambles with Rosencrantz bitter and full of hate for the star-dusted lady. But Connor still had hope, in fact, he couldn't be sad for long and found that it was part of his nature to be hopeful and look forward to the future. The cinnamon titan had been wondering the cost for so long that he was desperate to get back to the place he loved most, the mountains. The man found himself to be in good shape thanks to the hunting of fish and seagulls from the beach and was making his journey through the plains.

The blades of grass gave him comfort as the strolled through them and only left a smile on his face, with his ears forward, he made his way through the plains with anticipation that he would run into something. Teekon surprised the Colorado wolf with how many different wonders that flourished in this land, though he did admit he ran into some difficulties with some of its inhabitants, that didn't stop him from seeking out more. Connor's green gaze swept the area with his nose twitching as he was picking up different scents with each step he took. Finally, something caught his interest, a pack was nearby and he blinked with curiosity as his tail swished from side to side and made his way over to the scent. But the man wasn't a fool for as he got closer and closer to the scent, he stopped a couple of feet from its border so that he wouldn't accidentally step into someone's territory like he usually did.

The titan let the wind pick up his fur with his ears flopping up and down, he was relaxed, or he forced himself to be, he didn't want to make any judgments if someone did charge out with hostility. Connor let his aura come out as non-threatening for he didn't want to come out as one, he let every muscle and fiber in his being relax with his green gaze calm and optimistic. He stood with a stoic stance and looked beyond the border, someone must come soon, he was honestly urging for something to do since his last attempt was a failure.

But he had hope that he could start something here, he would always have hope for the better.
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Once more out into the wilds to try and find some food to bring back to the pack. Once more out into the strange lands that were slowly becoming more and more familiar to him and in time, he would be able to recognize the borders by sight and find his way home without getting lost without a nose to sniff his way back as easily as others did. 

On his way out, a sight had caught his eye. A tall earthly figure standing at what he remembered to be the outskirts of Kaistleoki's new lands. Though the pack was needing food, he could not ignore the stranger either. Ira would be slow to greet him, especially since he did not howl for a meeting, but instead, stood and waited patiently to be found. 

And so, he approached. With a friendly banner swaying and a smile on his lips, he sang his greeting to the growing bigger and bigger man with every step Hieronymous took to approach him. Hello!~ Once he was at a comfortable distance from him, close enough to talk at a pleasant tone. You're at Kaistleoki's borders, my name is Hieronymous, how can I be of service?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor was patient, he would always be patient for if he were to go out of line, it wouldn't help him at all. His chance had come when a new scent had wafted into his nostrils, it was a pack wolf. The titan made sure that he looked presentable and double-checked if he was over the border or not. His green gaze wandered over to a trotting figure, his ears quickly followed to where he was looking at and saw that the pack wolf had an interesting array of colors on his fur. Connor made sure to note his appearance for this man could be a new packmate, but he didn't want to jump the gun. As the wolf got closer he could see that he was smaller than him as to be expected since not too many wolves would be as tall if not taller than him. The smaller male came up to him with a smile on his face and greeted him with a song that made Connor smile and chuckle.

The wolf asked if he could be of any assistance and the titan replied with a slight tail wag, "why yes, I just so happen to be in the neighborhood and caught a whiff of a pack nearby and I couldn't help but investigate." His words were courteous as his eyes looked at the smaller man thoughtfully, "I came a long way and in need of something to do or fulfill some sort of purpose or contribution, so I came here and wondered if I am able to join your ranks. Are you the Alpha of this pack?" His voice was charming but not patronizing, he looked down at the male with a bit of a sparkle in his eye, he hoped that this wolf would give him the chance to do something with his life since he didn't have a sense of direction of what he wanted to do.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
A newcomer! His posture rose in surprise, while his eyes twinkled in glee. Oh good, perhaps this would please the Count and Constable, a new body to add to the ranks and beef up their strength. He seemed to be kind and his first impressions were good thus far. No, I am not. He replied to the question of him being their leader. Oh dear no. He couldn't even being to imagine if they would even accept him as some kind of leader. I am a nobody, just a commoner - but I try to help out when possible.

He took a moment to look the man over, trying not to get too personal but he took a wild guess at what the boy was good at doing. Hunting perhaps? With such a large body he had to have some strength behind it. A fighter or hunter was the best bets, a guardian maybe - but he could easily be just a gentle giant too. Come, I will walk you to one of them. My name is Hieronymous, can I ask what you came to offer us, service wise? Since he mentioned he wanted to contribute or be of some use to someone, Hiero only found it natural to be curious on what that may be.
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The smaller man replied that he wasn't the Alpha, the titan blinked and felt a little embarrassed, but the male quickly explained he was just a commoner to which Connor assumed that was just a rank. The smaller man then said he was a nobody and Connor looked at him with his eyebrows tilted up a bit and his eyes filled with sympathy, "nonsense, I don't think you are a nobody since you are out here and talking to me and doing your duty as a pack member, I think you are just doing your job." The cinnamon male gave a reassuring smile, it was a pity that the pack wolf thought so little of himself, in his opinion, he really shouldn't. "And being helpful is also very useful, the little things you can do really matter," he nodded with his emerald gaze coated with kindness.

The smaller man than searched him and inspected every aspect of him, Connor would admit that this did put him off for only a second with his face morphing into a slightly confused look. But the pack wolf then said his name was Hieronymous, the cinnamon wolf smiled at him, "Connor," he returned with a curt nod. The next question was to be expected, what could he provide to the pack as Hieronymous invited him over the border to see one of the leaders, the titan dipped his head and followed him over the border. The man looked down at Hiero and began to make his case, "well the necessities, I can hunt, I can scout, and when absolutely necessary, I can fight. Though I will be honest and say that I prefer solving problems peacefully" Connor listed off with his eyes rolling up to look at the sky, his gaze looked back down at the little wolf, "I'm not sure it will be useful here but I can climb mountains" He chuckled. 

But Connor being his usual friendly self, he wanted to know Hiero a bit more, "so what about you?" He prompted with an enthusiastic tone and a grin, "what brought you to this pack? Or what do you like about it here?" His eyes sparkled, but he didn't want to force the other wolf to dump his life story onto him since it wasn't his place to ask, but he wanted to start good relationships with as many pack members as possible.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Ah, so you're a positive thinker too hmm? With a smile, he replied with a chipper tone. Hiero too saw the importance of every individual, a realist, but everyone had their own special place in the beautiful cogs of their reality's system. Every piece doing their part, some more grandiose than others but not one more important than the next. They all lived and died as one entity - but perhaps he was getting too deep in the thought of it all. 

We sound pretty similar you and I. Chuckling, he pranced forward. Light-footed and pleased that he would not go to Ira empty-handed once more. Except for the mountain part of course! I wouldn't dare boast about my sub-par climbing abilities. The painted man preferred to stick to the forests and rivers, something familiar to him and less dangerous than something like mountain climbing. 

I like to tell tales and sing to those who will listen. I joined Kaistleoki after finding the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I simply couldn't ever imagine leaving her side, even if the feelings aren't returned. Hiero had nothing to hide, he was not shy with his devotion to Ira and soon enough, once she seemed more receptive and less... focussed on keeping the pack healthy and safe, he would tell her himself. For now, he would keep the identity of the woman a secret.

I don't even think she knows how beautiful she is. he dawdled on.
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The painted wolf seemed to have many similarities with the titan, the positivity of this wolf reminded him of Lokie. The memory of his friend leaving to back to his home filled the man's mind with a somber feeling, he understood the decision but the choice still effected him. With the pledging members of Aristos scattered, he had nowhere else to go but here, and thankfully, he met such a confident and bright young soul. Hiero said that his mountain climbing skills were sub-par, Connor gave a short laugh, "maybe if you are interested, I could teach you how to climb them. There were plenty of them in my birth home," the man craned his head up and looked forward like he was being sentimental, but he just couldn't stop smiling.

The titan liked to focus on the positives of life.

Connor continued to give a listening ear to the painted wolf as he explained his tale of Kaistleoki, the cinnamon man always found it fun to listen to other's stories and getting to know others. The muscular's man emerald orbs flashed and snapped down to the smaller wolf with his ears quickly swiveling towards his voice. His eyebrows shot up for the Kaistleoki wolf because he said that he stated that the most beautiful in his eyes was a resident of this pack and Connor lowered his head down and stared at him with a smug look on his face. "She must be something hmm?" He said with a cheeky voice, but he was only teasing, he didn't want to come off a rude or possibly taking interest in his crush.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
@Ira can jump in at any time!

Perhaps I will take you up on that offer~ He wouldn't admit, but Hieronymous was pretty certain he wouldn't. With his condition, he was almost certainly getting too comfortable climbing mountains would be his certain death, it was probably best for him to avoid such things and stick to a flatter surface that would not send him tumbling down to his doom. But he didn't want to disappoint the larger man, there was no point to.

With them speaking time passed on pretty quickly, they were already quite deep into the plains and approaching where Ira tend to be found lately - she was getting better, but that leg of hers still had her bound to a certain vicinity and nearby enough so that Speedy could keep an eye on her (or so his player assumes). 

I could not picture a more perfect woman. Of course, it was a personal opinion on the matter, everyone had their own taste when it came to beauty, it was in the eye of the beholder as the saying went. He could only hope that someday she would return the feelings, that he would be oh so lucky should she ever grant him such an honour. My soul just sings the most breathtaking melodies when I see her.
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The muscular titan chuckled and both he and Hieronymous would continue further into the plains. Conor would admit that he did like the plains a bit better, there were no evil crabs to speak of and the feeling of sand just got outright annoying to walk on for each little pebble would bet between his pads. With each paw step, it felt like mother nature was kissing his pads and soothing them after a long journey. The muscular man moved his large head with his ears perked to get a better sense of where he was, it was cold since it was winter but that didn't bother him, the cold was more than common where he came from. The feeling of nostalgia swept his body, "it's quite lovely, I must say, there is so much to look at and explore," Connor couldn't help but feel giddy about being in a new place and his sense of curiosity and adventure were making him feel like a child again.

But the larger man didn't want to go frolicking about and weird out the painted wolf so he kept walking with his face full of interest. Hieronymous began talking about his love interest again, Connor could just feel the male's heart signing for her at this distance. The painted wolf started to speak in romantic tongue when he began to describe her, "alright Romeo," he rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled with an amused expression.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Just as the painted man expected, the Constable was near the river, although unlike most times he visited she seemed to be up on her feet. She stretched her leg, seemingly testing its abilities as she glanced to the river. She had noticed the return of fish below the surface of light ice that had been forming over the edges of the bank, something that gave her hope.

Things were starting to fall into place once more. She had spoken with Evergreen and once a meeting was held, perhaps she could really whip the pack into shape. She doubted there would be any pups this season, but that was honestly for the best. They had a lot of rebuilding to do and they would need every member to pitch in. Speaking of... the roan woman noticed the approach of her almost daily visitor, something she sometimes loathed but...today someone else was at his side. A wolf that rivaled both of their heights. Seems more and more large wolves are appearing in the area...

Ira turned, her head held high with an aura of authority as they approached. Hieronymous. Why is a stranger this deep in our territory? Her hard gaze turned to the male in question before flicking back to the newcomer, eyes scanning the man's stature.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
You asked. He offered a playful crinkle of the nose in response to Connor's lackluster retort on Hiero's love interest. Just a slight wrinkle like that of a child expressing their dislike for something in the face of an adult. But all that childish playfulness melted away the moment Ira stepped into view - she was right where he left her. Good, he thought. 

Straightening himself up, he stepped forward to give a proper introduction to the new face that trailed behind him. Ira, this stranger is Connor. He wishes to join Kaistleoki, I found him on our borders. He's a scout, and a hunter - a fighter if necessary too according to the big guy himself. And with that introduction, Hiero stepped to the side and let the cinnamon man speak for himself, to take the stage and get Ira to accept him herself now.
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor chuckled at Hiero's response and raised his eyebrows, "true," he smiled as the two made their way to where the boy said his leader would be. The two wolves had arrived at their destination, where Connor laid his emerald gaze on her as she was drinking by the river, he wanted to get a quick study of her of this was going to be his future leader. They both stopped as the woman swung around with her eyes resting on both Connor and Hiero, the titan could sense the atmosphere that she was emitting, she was clearly the woman of authority. She questioned Hiero as to why he brought a stranger to their borders and Connor could understand that so he looked at Hiero with a neutral expression. The painted boy introduced Connor and what he promised to Kaistleoki, the man listened to him speak and turned to the Constable with a smile on his face with his eyes full of courtesy.

Hiero then stepped aside for the cinnamon man to speak and did what he would always do when meeting a stranger, he swiveled his ears back and dipped his head respectively, "it's an honor to meet you miss," he craned his head back up with a grin. "As Hiero stated, I wish to join your ranks and am more than willing to serve for the greater good of Kaistleoki," the titan said with much promise in his voice. 
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
They were both quick to answer, and luckily it was under good standings. The new man, Connor, earned a slight raise of the Count's brows. Few around here were the type to bow, it was something she had only truly seen herself or her father do during her time in Easthollow. Perhaps the man was raised under similar conditions.

I see, valuable skills providing you use them. Her gaze flicked once more to Hieronymous before she continued, We do not run like a typical pack here. Our ranks are earned for respect of those who share their talents with us. We seek to better ourselves and our community by encouraging teaching and the collection of trades. There is no room for those who drag their weight.
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor looked at the woman with an accepting gaze, he nodded to every point she made and understood what she was telling him and what he had to do to provide for his pack. The titan was onboard with proving his value, in fact, being useful is what made the man happy, he just wants to help others since he couldn't in his youth. "I completely understand," he gave a curt nod showing that he agreed with the woman, "I too believe that we need to better ourselves and provide for our pack in whatever ways possible and I can promise and prove to you that I am capable of doing such tasks."

The cinnamon titan gave her a determined look, he was honestly excited since he has been itching for something to do while he was wondering Teekon. But he now had a chance and he was ready to prove to the leader of Kaistleoki that he was a hard-working wolf and a worthy packmate.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
last post from me

The count observed every part of the man before her as he nodded along. He seemed capable enough, and another tall large face to strengthen their appearance while they were in the rut. Very well. First things first, you should introduce yourself to your new packmates. Avoid taking from the cache until you provide for it as prey is low with winter and last but not least familiarize yourself with the borders.
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
last reply for me!

With an affirming nod as she instructed him to not take from the prey pile until he has provided and made sure that he gets familiar with the borders, "I will," he promised and dipped his head respectively towards the woman. The titan than looks down at Hiero with a small tail wag and an excited expression with his eyes wide with enthusiasm, "want to show me the borders?" It would give the commoner something to do since Ira seemed to have a distaste for the smaller wolf when she mentioned hard work so he wanted to give him something to do to prove his worth to her.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Ha! I can show you what I know~ He said sheepishly, that's right, Connor didn't know about his little "disability". Okay well, he had a big disability as a whole but to some not being able to smell might not be the end of the world either... okay maybe for a wolf it was seeing as the whole species revolved around scent and borders and the such. With that, he was off to lead Connor into showing him the small spots of the borders that he was aware of.