ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered)
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette frowned when she heard the howl or should she say howls. There were multiple and she had the feeling she recognized some of them. Valette made her way to the border, curious as to why the wolves would be there. The dark colored female appeared on the top of the slope, like a queen looking down at the territory below. The stones behind her. Her eyes squinted, Akuti? What did she want now?

Valette made her way to the border with a trot and her tail carried high. However, as she came closer she realized Sunny was with them. She didn't recognize him as he didn't hold himself in a Sunny way. Valette frown deepened. The worst thing was that Steph wasn't with him. She thought her daughter would be with him. "Sunny! You are alive!," she exclaimed. "Where have you been? I thought Steph was with you," she commented and then glanced at the other two with some suspicion, on guard. "What is it you two want?," she asked then.
Messages In This Thread
ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Bhediya - December 19, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 20, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2019, 05:01 AM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 23, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Dawn - December 29, 2019, 04:52 PM