Northstar Vale itiktuk ❊
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Whilst the duck bit into her own blood, the fée was still working this very moment and all its utterances throughout mind of half-thought. She did not yet scent the ire that curled from Quidalmë’s breath, nor felt the curdling in her spirit; her ruined brow had come to be writ with the study of all this, and ... in the end, she supposes that admonishing such wishes to see one’s traditions play out in the Vale was not something that could be done. It was, she thinks, very much like the culture of the burnished Vísivai and his pearldraped Fëafelmë  –  it would be done by they, whether she wish it or no.

May it be so,”  mondmädchen wisps, low and level.  If I grant unto you this ... selling you so speak of, then I only ask, Kukutux, that you would pass ze teachings of your people to our own. I have seen your drying ze herbs, your curing ze meats, your ... drying ze pelts.  A mild pause. Then:  That you seem to leave no part of plant nor quarry without use, I would wish this also.”

Would not dare pry, only grant;
and hope her offering would be enough to ease what suffering that she could not discern.
Messages In This Thread
itiktuk ❊ - by Kukutux - January 11, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Andraste - January 13, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Kukutux - January 13, 2020, 02:55 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Andraste - January 14, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Kukutux - January 16, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Andraste - January 16, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Kukutux - January 17, 2020, 09:42 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Kukutux - January 22, 2020, 12:14 PM