Stone Circle The stone of lost souls.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled when the boy seemed so surprised by her answer, almost like he had expected her to say no. She had been doubting, but if she had said no they would probably sneak out and do it anyhow. Valette remembered how it was to be a young adult. She often thought of Arlette as a teenager still perhaps because she was far more timid and small of stature. Her younger siblings were bigger than her now, it reminded the Matriarch that she should let Arlette be more of an adult. She was a great big sister to them, and very responsible. Valette just chuckled lightly. "Why did you think I was going to say no?," she asked curiously. She had heard from Greyback he had approved of the boy but Valette was not agreeing with her mate on that part.

She looked surprised for a moment when he called her Mrs. Greyback. "That is far too official. You can call me Valette," she assured him with a smile. With the male explaining his motives all Valette could think was how polite and proper the young male was. "Well you are right about that," she assured him. Valette had to chuckle when the young male also mentioned not wanting Greyback to be worried about Arlette. "Oh no, you don't want that. But I believe you have already seen the protective side of my mate," she stated in return. She felt a bit sorry for Kaito that he had to experience a grumpy Greyback.
Messages In This Thread
The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - February 23, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by Kaito - March 10, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2020, 04:51 AM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by Kaito - March 11, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - March 12, 2020, 10:06 AM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by Kaito - March 15, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - March 15, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by Kaito - March 26, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2020, 06:52 AM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: The stone of lost souls. - by RIP Valette - April 06, 2020, 06:55 AM