Bearclaw Valley well me, i like plastics, and digital foils
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
All Welcome 
@Evien <3

the sooty mogul had fled, with the blackbird hot on his heels.

astara did not return until nightfall, moving with a stiff limp under the pallid glow of moonlight. a blooded rime encrusted her jaws, the last remnants of her tireless exertion after the beast. he had gone well from bearclaw's claim, but astara did not dare leave sentinel by @Reigi's rock -- it was here the fierce baptista lingered for hours, hatefully guarding bearclaw's only entrance in the manner of a blood-driven cerberus.

she was sure he would not return when the stars first spread their inklings across the navy skies. he had been wounded (as had she), and likely was somewhere lying low before too much bloodloss claimed him. astara's wounds were no casual scratches either -- santiago had left a deep gash of glaring tissue along her nape, which now parted and seeped any time the nightshade moved her head.

limping to the dial astara had made for merrick, the nightshade clutched relmyna's thin hip-bone between her tired paws, and drifted off in pain-induced sleep.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
well me, i like plastics, and digital foils - by Astara - March 29, 2020, 01:00 PM